Those of you who follow my Twitter feed will know that more often than not I use this medium to solicit interest in my blog du jour. I occasionally Tweet information with no link as a teaser for an article that is in production. The meeting of five individuals in Glasgow is a point in case. Four of the five are known to me. To protect my source I will name only three participants: Derek Llambias and James & Sandy Easdale. The fifth member of the group has not been revealed to me (nor The Daily Mail who were pursuing the story). I was invited to speculate. I won’t be doing so.
There are those in my audience who wish to fan the embers of conspiracy theories. Here is my take on the most popular.
1. Who killed JFK? Lee Harvey Oswald.
2. Was Princess Diana’s death accidental? No, she was assassinated by MI6/SAS. She was taken out prior to the announcement of her engagement to Dodi Fayed. There was no compulsion on Diana’s part to convert to Islam, but I contend that she would have done so to stick it to The Firm (The Royal Family). A scenario where the future King of England had a Muslim half-brother or sister was unconscionable.
3. Did American astronauts walk on the moon? Yes. Had they not done so they would have been exposed as frauds by Moscow.
4. Did Tony Blair lie to Parliament to prosecute an illegal war in Iraq? Yes.
5. Did Tony Blair issue a D-notice to protect paedophile labour peers that were identified in Operation Ore? Yes he did. I will in time defy his D-Notice. However it could result in this site being closed down.
6. Is there more than one author of articles on this site? Is there more than one moderator? This is a one man operation.
7. Did Lord Cullen engage in a cover up to conceal masonic/pederast involvement in regard to The Dunblane Massacre? Most certainly not. He moved to protect the families from the horrifying details of how their innocent children met their end. In my investigation I came across details of their deaths that I will never disclose.
8. Did Madeline McCann die in the room she shared with her parents and siblings. Yes she did. The latest theory, to sell books, is bullshit. The cadaver dog and blood samples point to a gruesome end. Gerry McCann makes my skin crawl. His conversation with Doctor David Payne, on how they had groomed their respective infant daughters to perform oral sex, should be acted upon by authorities. Gordon Brown should be taken to task for protecting these ‘swinging’ bastards. The only swinging they should do is from a rope, once the McCanns pay back the 3m euros they received for their wild goose chase Find-Madeline-Fund.
On point seven the conspiracy theory is predicated on the supply of ammunition to Hamilton. This supply is rigorously regulated in the UK. If Hamilton reached out to a supplier in the U.S. or a member of the NRA he could easily have circumvented UK legislation.
I approach every piece of information and conspiracy with rigour. I take a measured and balanced view. I occasionally form opinions on the balance of probability. In regard to Diana’s assassination the evidence is compelling. There are trolls on the Sitonfence Speakeasy who wish to direct me down blind alleys to discredit me. This site has recently seen a spate of new comments from new contributors. I will in time separate the wheat from the chaff. If they accompany their new-found interest with a good faith donation then I will allow them to use the forum. I will maintain a watchful eye. The haters cannot help themselves. They are too quick to jump on a negative bandwagon and express their faux indignation.
I digress. The conclave in Glasgow was leaked to the press. Sky were almost certainly tipped off that Derek Llambias was on his way to sit down with the Easdales. From the scant details I have received from my source, who was present, the perilous state of Rangers Lite’s finances was one item on the agenda.
However, let’s put this into perspective. Two shareholders with a joint equity of slightly north of 6% had a meeting with Derek Llambias. Was he acting on instructions from Mike Ashley and his 8.9% stakeholding? This remains to be seen. The thorny issue of the Easdale proxy was the elephant in the room.
To my mind they were getting their ducks in a row to prepare for an insolvency event. If Derek Llambias was an emissary for Ashley then he will have been apprised of how retained counsel are going to put an end to the rogue board. A £5m sword of Damocles if you will. This will be the sword that breaks the camel’s back.
Of course, they may have been toasting marshmallows on a bonfire of rogue vanities.